If We Can’t Clean Your Carpets… We’ll Install Them For FREE! CALL NOW (877) 783-3606
Consumer Awareness Guide Learn The 7 Questions To Ask A Cleaning Company Before Scheduling Cleaning
1. What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend for removal of stains & contaminates within my carpet?
The answer should be steam cleaning. Even though dry cleaning is one of the safest methods of cleaning carpets and rugs, it’s not the most effective way to remove soil, stains, dust mites, and many other harmful allergens out of your carpets & upholstery.
2. Do You Use Truck-mounted Cleaning equipment or a Portable Extractors To Clean My Carpet?
The answer should be Truck mounted. However, if you live in an apartment above the 3rd floor (30 feet or more). It is a liability issue to try to secure at that height. If the hoses fell and hit someone at that height they could be seriously hurt. So most responsible companies do not use truck-mounted equipment above the 3rd floor of an apartment building or condo.
3. What will your equipment remove from my carpet? Dirt, odors, pet dander (if pet in home), dust mites imbedded deep in carpet fibers, stubborn stains, allergen, and harmful contaminates will be safely removed from your carpeting.
4. How often should I get my carpets & upholstery cleaned?
You should have your carpet & upholstery cleaned at least twice a year to maintain a healthy environment as well as to increase the indoor air quality in your home. Most people take the time to clean their clothes at least once a month. And, nobody walks all over their clothes (unlike their carpeting).
5. Are licensed and trained in the cleaning Industry? The answer should be yes.
6. Are you a member of the National Institute of Carpet Cleaning (TNICC) or Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)? The answer should be yes to either one the above mentioned organizations.
7. Will I receive a FREE handwritten Price Quote before deciding to hire you? The answer should be yes.